Pages - Menu

Monday, December 01, 2008

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!


It's a momentous day. Today, Monday 1st December 2008 is the day we reached our target of 20,000 books online. It's taken six years and its been a long, hard slog , but it's the only business plan we've ever had. To get there we have had to enter 38,000 books and sold 18,000 of them. Many, many times I have thought we were never going to do it, but we have. What an achievement. I am a very happy bunny.
Book No. 20,000 online was this one Hydrostatics and Mechanics - how fascinating does that sound? ;)
No sooner did we have 20,000 online than we sold four books in one fell swoop and had to rush to get back there all over again, but no matter. I am now officially allowed to get a life, go out in the daytime, enjoy myself and stop working so bloody hard.
Glory, Glory Hallelujah! I am in bookseller heaven.

No comments: